Requirements: 2.2 and Up
Overview: The Oxford Handbook of Medical Sciences, Second Edition is developed by MedHand Mobile Libraries.
The Oxford Handbook of Medical Sciences has been written by biomedical scientists and clinicians to disseminate the fundamental scientific principles that underpin clinical medicine, this new edition of the Oxford Handbook of Medical Sciences provides a clear, easily digestible account of basic cell physiology and biochemistry, and an investigation of the traditional pillars of medicine (anatomy, physiology, biochemistry, pathology and pharmacology) integrated in the context of each of the major systems relevant to the human body.
Cross-referenced to the Oxford Handbook of Clinical Medicine, and thoroughly illustrated, it is the ideal introduction to the basic medical sciences for junior medical students, and a perfect revision guide for senior students.
• All you need to know about the science that underpins medicine
• The medical sciences are made clinical relevant throughout, and the book is cross-referenced to the Oxford Handbook of Clinical Medicine
• Fully illustrated with diagrams and colour images
• An ideal introduction to the basic medical sciences for junior medical students, and a perfect revision guide for senior students
New to this edition
• Comprehensively updated to include all relevant changes in the field
• Includes more of the 'classic' experiments that have defined the scientific principles that are being explained in the book, making it more evidence-based
Readership: Aimed primarily at pre-clinical medical students in the first two years of their course, it also provides a useful reference source for clinical medical students, science students studying any of the traditional biomedical sciences, and allied health professionals.
Authors: Robert Wilkins, Simon Cross, Ian Megson, and David Meredith
MedHand Mobile Libraries offers a SUBSCRIPTION FREE application without edition upgrade.
The apps enables you to make notes, search, add bookmarks and review what you previously been reading.
MedHand delivers what you need, trusted knowledge at the point of care!
Offering most trusted and well recognized medical guidelines provided by excellent publishers like Oxford University Press, McGraw-Hill, PDR Network LLC, Wiley and more.
This app has no advertisements