Requirements: 3.0 and Up
Overview: This Oxford University Press source of information, Oxford Handbook of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Second Edition, is developed by MedHand Mobile Libraries. Improve your performance with relevant, valid material which is accessed quickly and with minimal effort in the palm of your hand using MedHand’s patented technology.
• A practical guide to the management of common clinical problems, including investigations and differential diagnosis
• Covers emergencies in gastroenterology and hepatology with immediate priorities in management
• Provides a unique A-Z compendium of gastroenterology with an anatomical index
• Covers approaches to clinical problems, including infectious disease, and gastrointestinal problems in developing countries
New to this edition
• Improved navigational tools with a comprehensive index and an anatomical index
• New chapter on Diagnostic Procedures with images and guidelines
• Fully revised and updated in line with current training methods and curricula
• Highlights current controversies and areas of uncertainty within the field
Fully revised and updated for the new edition, the Oxford Handbook of Gastroenterology and Hepatology comprises a unique A-Z compendium of the specialty, and a dedicated section detailing 30 of the most common problems in GI medicine, which can be used as a quick reference.
A new section on clinical practice and diagnostics provides valuable new guidance on diagnostic procedures and reduces the time needed to search for each individual procedure and its associated complications.
Further enhanced sections include emergencies, and commonly used drugs used in gastroenterology and hepatology, with emphasis on practice tips and common complications.
Reflecting current approaches in training and curricula, the handbook has been arranged to reflect a clinical problems-based approach.
Navigability has been enhanced, with a comprehensive index as well as an anatomical index being added to the existing A-Z format to ensure the right information will always be at your fingertips.
The result of this new approach is a handbook which is practical, easy-to-use, and informative.
It is an essential guide to the management of common conditions and is invaluable to all those involved in the care of patients with gastrointestinal disease.
Readership: Trainees and specialists in gastroenterology and hepatology, junior doctors, senior medical students, and clinical nurse specialists.
Authors: Stuart Bloom, George Webster, and Daniel Marks
MedHand Mobile Libraries offers a SUBSCRIPTION FREE application without edition upgrade.
The apps enables you to make notes, search, add bookmarks and review what you previously been reading.
MedHand delivers what you need, trusted knowledge at the point of care!
Offering most trusted and well recognized medical guidelines provided by excellent publishers like Oxford University Press, McGraw-Hill, PDR Network LLC, Wiley and more.
This app has no advertisements