Requirements: Android O/S : 3.1+
: images with core Photoshop features in an app designed for .
images, apply effects, share results with friends and through sites , and more – all from the of your tablet.
• Use popular Photoshop features designed for the tablet layers, selection tools, , and filters to create mind-blowing images.
• Use your tablet camera to fill an area on a layer with the unique camera fill feature.
• Select part of an image to extract by scribbling with the Scribble Selection tool. With Refine Edge, use your fingertip to capture even hard-to-select image elements, like hair, with ease.
• Work on high-resolution images while maintaining the highest image quality. Supports images up to 12 megapixels.
• Follow step-by-step tutorials to easily learn techniques the pros use for great-looking results.
• Search and acquire images with the integrated Google Image Search.
• Share images on Facebook and view comments right within the app.
• Browse an inspirational gallery for the styles and results you'd like to achieve.
• Sync projects to Adobe Creative Cloud* and open layered files from Adobe Photoshop Touch in Photoshop CS6 and Photoshop CS5.1.
• Free to Creative Cloud gives you 2GB of cloud storage plus the ability to sync between tablet and desktop, access files from the web, and easily share with others. Learn more > http://www.adobe.com/products/creativecloud
What's in this version : (Updated : May 28, 2014)
Fixed issues with saving / sharing a document
Improved feathering of soft brushes
Improved visibility of brush cursor on dark backgrounds• Several other bug fixes
Fixed two crashers: when syncing and when storage is low
Added more brush types for fine-tuned corrections and painting
Added the Quick Selection tool, similar to Photoshop
Implemented auto-recovery of unsaved documents
Added ability to use Android fonts with the Type tool
Keep the original EXIF metadata when editing a JPEG
Lots of other bugs fixes!
Download Instructions: rel. by : chathu_ac