Requirements: 4.1 and up
Overview: PEN Window Launcher allows you to invoke the Pen Window drawer without using the Spen. It removes the hassle of having to take out your Spen, hover and click the Spen on the screen, clicking the Pen Window icon and then drawing a window just to open the Pen Window drawer. With this app, it takes you just one to two clicks with your finger to open the Pen Window drawer. How more productive is that.
There are two shortcut widgets that can be dragged from the Widgets Section of your home launcher:
1. Pen Window launcher widget - to open a floating icon which hovers over any open application so you can invoke the Pen Window drawer whatever you are doing and whenever you want.
2. Pen Window drawer widget - to open the Pen Window drawer directly and is useful if you use third-party apps like Tasker, LMT Launcher or gesture control apps to call the Pen Window directly.
The floating launcher icon and/or the Pen Window drawer can also be opened from the notification drawer when the app is active.
There are various settings you can set for the app like custom window size for the Pen Window drawer, floating launcher icon size and transparency and more. Settings are normally accessible from the notification panel.
PEN Window Launcher started as an addon to the PEN Window Manager app. But as of version 1.5, it is now a standalone app which can be used by both stock non-rooted or rooted phones/devices.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 edition)
* Added KitKat support
* Added Action Memo, S Finder & Screen Write shortcuts on the notification panel
* S Finder will open into a floating window
* Added Task Manager shortcut on notification panel
* Ability to launch with the HOME button (experimental)
NOTE: It is now recommended to set drawer icon action to launch Pen Window directly and also not to disable outgoing notification. The app does not run a background service so it does not affect battery life.
This app has no advertisements
Download Instructions:Released by Yuki918