Requirements: Android 2.2+
Overview: Hide Block WhatsApp "Last Seen" or "online" status easily, only when you want and even with the "Last seen" service activated.
Hide Block WhatsApp "Last Seen" or "online" status easily, only when you want and even with the "Last seen" service activated.
WhatPrivate has been tested with the latest WhatsApp update.
Even with the "Last seen" service activated, WhatPrivate allows you to very easily:
1. Use WhatsApp no one can see the last time you were connected.
2. Use WhatsApp to chat with your friends and no one can see you're online.
With WhatPrivate you can read and send WhatsApp messages without displaying your last connection or online status, only when you want and with the "Last seen" service activated.
Hide or block your WhatsApp Last Seen and on line status only when you want. Your privacity is important.
Using the application:
1. Press the button to start the service.
2. Wait about 15 seconds for the service to start completely.
3. Enter Whatsapp. Read and send messages. Messages will be sent when you exit Whatsapp
using the Back button.
4. Turn off the service for Whatsapp function normally.
Send messages through WhatsApp comfortably without appearing online and don't refuse to use "Last seen" service all the time.
WhatPrivate des-activates the data connection and wifi network while you are in Whatsapp, and reactivates when you exit Whatsapp using the button "Back" to sent the messages you have written.
This way Whatsapp can not send messages "on line" or "Last online" allowing you to use Whatsapp with more privacy.
We’re NOT an official partner of WhatsApp Inc. and this app is NOT an official WhatsApp app.
This app has NO advertisements