Requirements: 4.0 and up
Overview: *Office application used on SmartPhone/Tablet PC/Desktop for free – Polaris Office
*More than 600 million users selected Polaris Office's new service!
Polaris Office is a free office application which Microsoft Office documents can be freely worked on your mobile and Desktop. Frequently used PDF documents can be also read in Polaris Office.
▶ Did you ever had embarrassing moment when your slide show chart was not properly fit on your mobile device?
: Polaris Office shows almost like the original document of Microsoft Office. Now identical document from Desktop can be read and edited on your SmartPhone/Tablet PC.
▶ You will be able to open your document wherever you are.
: Document opened on Desktop and mobile is automatically saved on cloud storage, so you will be able to check your document from anywhere. (Free storage offered)
: Polaris Office for Windows can be downloaded at download page.
▶ Did you ever had difficulty in sending revised document via email again?
: In Polaris Office, you can use your address book or URL (email, messenger, Facebook, Twitter) to easily share documents and revised contents will be automatically updated.
- View and edit Microsoft Office documents / View documents in PDF and HWP formats
- Supports various files: doc/docx, xls/xlsx, ppt/pptx, pdf, txt, hwp
- Integrates a variety of cloud storage services (OneDrive, Dropbox, Box, WebDAV, etc.)
- Fast and convenient document up/download from desktop by using Desktop Agent
- Add and edit header, footer, endnote, and footnote / Ruler function
- Apply and edit 37 slide transition effects / View object animation
- 15 templates / 20 2D/3D charts / 173 shapes / More than 300 functions and automatic data calculation
- Camera mode that can be used to take pictures and apply them to the document / Insert and play video clips / Directly open zip files
- Homepage : https://www.polarisoffice.com
- Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/polarisoffice
- Twitter : http://www.twitter.com/polarisoffice
- For any inquiries go to Application > Setting > Customer Support or visit [Homepage] and select Contact Us.
●Fixed a bug with Chromcast.
This app has no advertisements