Worms 2: Armageddon
The best-selling turn-based-strategy blast-a-thon is now available on Android, with new weapons, brand new customisation options and of course, more explosions!
- Authentic Worms™ gameplay with cartoon-style visuals, comical audio and a refined control system using the innovative touch screen user interface
- New to Worms? Make sure to check out the Practice mode, where you can try out weapons against A.I. dummy worms
- 30 Single Player missions across 5 new themes including Manhattan, Medieval, Sports, Construction and Cheese
- Body Count Mode, take on endless waves of increasingly tough enemy worms
- Take on players from around the world with online Wi-Fi multiplayer action for 2 players
- Pass-and-Play with hotseat local multiplayer action for 2-4 players
- New weapons and utilities, including the Sentry Gun, Electromagnet, Napalm Strike, Super Sheep, Petrol Bomb, Armageddon, Pneumatic Drill, Earthquake and Poison Strike
- Classic Worms™ weaponry, including the return of the Sheep, Holy Hand Grenade, Concrete Donkey, Parachute, Baseball Bat and Ninja Rope
- Personalise the look of your team by changing your worms names, hat, skin, speechbank, gravestone, fort and victory dance!
- 12 different Game Styles including new modes Fort Mode and Crazy Crates and the return existing modes Easy, Normal, Pro, ‘Bazooka and Grenade’, Melee, Gun Show, Heads Up, Lightside, Darkside and Sudden Death. You can even create your own Custom Game Style!
- Added compatibility for Android devices using x86 Intel architecture.
- Fixed a crash that occurred on certain devices when using the Sentry Gun.
- Fixed an audio issue with devices running Android version KitKat 4.4.