Requirements: 1.5 and up
Overview: Ultra Keyboard has many features designed to give you a better Android keyboard experience.
• Choose your favorite way to type. Touch-type like usual, or combine adjacent keys into COMPACT KEYS so they're easier to press. Slide your finger over words using WORD TRACING (instead of touching each individual letter).
• The SUGGESTION BAR is smart and easy to use. Choose words with just one swipe, even if they're not visible at first. A built-in English LANGUAGE DICTIONARY is included (and many other languages are available for download). Add new words to your personal CUSTOM DICTIONARY. BLACK LIST words you don't want showing up anymore.
• Use WORD REPLACEMENTS to automatically expand abbreviations. Tired of always typing "be right there"? Try "brt". You can even create your own.
• The TOOL BAR provides a ton of functionality in a small amount of space. You can scroll, drag, or flick through the available options.
• Use SPEECH-TO-TEXT to transform your spoken words into text. TRANSLATE your text to dozens of different languages.
• CUT, COPY, and PASTE with a built-in CLIPBOARD. Text you copy is saved so you can access it later. Remove anything you don't want to keep.
• FULL-SCREEN MODE provides TEXT SELECTION HANDLES and a MAGNIFIER so you can accurately select portions of text to edit or copy.
• The CHARACTER MAP allows you to access characters that are not readily accessible from the keyboard (including Emoji on Android 4.1 devices). Set up your own list of favorites.
• Use the CAMERA OVERLAY* to see where you're going while you type on the go (* Android 2.3 or newer only).
• Set ACTIONS to be triggered by GESTURES on the keyboard, or set them to physical buttons on your device. For example, you can set your device's search button to activate the camera overlay.
• A DYNAMIC UI means you can customize the keyboard so it's perfect for you. Are the keys too tall for your liking? Make them shorter. Don't like the ARROW KEYS? Hide them. Many things can be tweaked directly from the tool bar.
• Change the keyboard's look with downloadable THEMES (even some that were made for other keyboards). You can use the built-in THEME EDITOR to create your own themes, or customize existing themes with your chosen fonts and colors.
• Customizable actions for long pressing modifier keys
• Show the current dictionary on the space bar when multiple dictionaries are installed
• New interface for word lists (custom dictionary, replacements, clipboard entries, black list)
• Made tool bar smoother and more predictable
More changes can be viewed at:
This app has no advertisements
play store link