SwiftKey 3 Keyboard
SwiftKey 3 understands how words work together, giving much more accurate corrections and predictions than other keyboards. Very sloppy typing will magically make sense, even if you miss spaces, and SwiftKey 3 also predicts your next words.
SwiftKey 3 learns the words and phrases you use, and how you interact with your keyboard as you use it, to make typing easier and even more accurate over time. You can also personalize it using your Gmail, Facebook, Twitter or blog posts.
SwiftKey is among Android's best selling apps for a reason -- it transforms your keyboard, making typing a breeze and saving you hassle every day.
LANGUAGES SUPPORTED: (enable up to three at once if you're multi-lingual)
- English (US)
- English (UK)
- French (CA)
- French (FR)
- Persian (Farsi)
- Portuguese (BR)
- Portuguese (PT)
- Spanish (ES)
- Spanish (US)
What's in this version : (Updated : Nov 25, 2013)
- Switch to choose to show numpad on the left or right on secondary layout -
- Fixed loss of personal language when you upgrade
- Restored missing dollar sign
- Spacebar sound is now different to other keys
- See more at http://support.swiftkey.net/knowledgebase/
Required Android O/S : 2.1+
Download link http://www48.zippyshare.com/v/34450479/file.html