Light Flow - LED&Notifications
Take control of your notifications. LEDs, vibrations, repeating sounds and more.
Light Flow allows you to take control of your notification LED colors and makes them successively flash one color after another.
It also allows you to set repeating sounds on vibration patterns for you notifications. You can also set a "sleep" mode or "on charge" where the lights and/or sounds and vibrations will not be heard or seen. If you've come from a Blackberry device and miss the features of BeBuzz / BerryBuzz then give LightFlow a try!
This program will allow you to control the notification color for the over 250 applications and system events such as:
- Missed calls
- Voice mail
- Calendar reminders
- SMS messages
- MMS messages
- Low battery
- No signal
- Google talk
There's different profiles for when your phone is charging and when it is running on battery. If you find it eats your battery too much for your liking then you can change settings to conserve the battery use.
What's in this version : (Updated : Nov 8, 2013)
- fixes for kitkat and nexus 5
- fix for stuck led after call - note it will only clear once the screen is switched off
- rewritten test option
- improved layout for nexus 7
- some memory improvements for kitkat, but more to come
- fixes for sms and mms
- fix for google voice notifications getting stuck pre android 4.3
- root mode for note 3 and 4.3 s4 users to allow screen on control - note you'll need to suppress "granted su" notifications in your super user app to not keep getting notified
Required Android O/S : 2.2+
Download link http://www22.zippyshare.com/v/4585591/file.html