Wave Control Pro
Control Your Music With a Wave of Your Hand!
Uses the proximity sensor on your phone to allow control of your music playback by waving your hand over your phone. No need to turn on your screen or even touch your phone at all!
- No Ads
- More Commands
- Assign Which Gesture Does Which Command
- More Features - feel free to email any requests you have
- Update the UI
- Holding it there will Pause/Resume
- One wave across will go to the Next Song
- Two waves across will go to the Previous Song
- Three times (needs to be fast) will Pause or Resume the controls
- There is a little less than a second to register your waves.
- Tip for the hover gesture: if you move your hand away too quickly it'll register a wave
- After an action, there is a 1 second delay before another gesture will be registered
- Will work with any player that accepts headset (media button) controls
- If the screen is off or another app is in focus, phone vibrates once on pause control and twice on resume controls
- Practice your wave techniques by checking the "Last Action"
- If you're getting another player responding to the commands, check if that app has the option to disable headset button controls
What's in this version : (Updated : Oct 12, 2013)
- New Spanish Translation, should make more sense now. Thanks Rodrigo!
- Added Note 3 sensor to Sensor Setup
- Fixed sensor timing not displaying properly in the setup area