Electrum Drum Machine/Sampler
Electrum Drum Machine/Sampler. Pattern based music composition.
Programmable drum machine.
GET free sound Paks from the market or from my website.
- WAV file import - Load YOUR OWN SAMPLES from SDCARD. Long press a sound button to bring up the sample loading dialog.
- Use my Sonic Chop app (sold separate) to chop samples from MP3's on your device and load them right into Electrum!
- Use samples and loops to make beats and songs.
- Preview samples LIVE while the machine is playing, they will mix right into the beat.
- Real time playback and editing - no waiting for sound to render before you hear your changes!
- Look at the MENU for more options such as ability to save and load your own custom drumkits - once you've loaded the sounds you like unto the pads and adjusted them you can save the settings as a drumkit, separate from the patch itself!
- RECORD samples with the microphone.
- Stretch loops to fit the current project BPM.
- Edit a sample's start and end point, pitch and pan Left/Right.
- Use other time signatures such as 3/4, 6/8, etc.
- Add some swing to your beats with the SHUFFLE setting.
- Add Delay and Distortion FX to your samples
- Sample accurate playback engine.
- WAV/MIDI/Pad Export-load your song into Fruityloops!
- Sharing - install the Soundcloud app from the market and you can share beats right to soundcloud (see Electrum's Menu->More->Share)
For multitouch devices, Electrum has a multitouch pad dialog as well (See Menu->Play Multitouch pads) where you can play just like an MPC by hitting the pads.
What's in this version : (Updated : Oct 12, 2013)
- Added small button to main screen and to mixer screen, click it to swap the pads/faders to next set of 8. Should be easier than swiping (swiping left/right still works too)