Requirements: 3.0 +
Overview: Easy to use Android App to download videos from YouTube
Easy to use Android App to download videos from YouTube.*
- Simply select the sharing button in the YouTube App while watching a video (or share any YouTube plain text link via any App) and choose "YouTube downloader".*
- You will be prompted with all the video codecs and qualities available for the video you're on.
- Fetching of filesize before downloads now works
- Choose one and you will be prompted to download the video locally (on the phone)
- or to send the download via SSH to a linux machine via another free Android App: CONNECTBOT. Destination linux-box requirements: Bash and Wget (easy catch...).Once in the remote shell, cd in the desired download path and PASTE to have the "monster" command that does the job.- Various preferences: tutorials, renaming options, download path: standard folder or via "android-filechooser" (great open-source chooser by Hai Bison:*https://code.google.com/p/android-filechooser/*).
v4.4.2 - Feb 15 2015
[x] fix downloads count in notification
[x] many languages updated
This app has no advertisements