Overview: Turn your mobile phone into a document scanner that goes where you go. Convert any snapshot into a highly readable JPEG or PDF by fixing geometry, contrast, and color.
"If you want to become a paperless business, spend the extra dollar [for Droid Scan]"-- Pursuit Mag.
Droid Scan is a mobile app that turns your phone or tablet into a portable document scanner. With Droid Scan you can transform images captured with your camera into professional multi-page PDF documents in just a few clicks.
** Please try free version first (Droid Scan Lite).
** Please note: If you use the capture feature on a tablet without a rear facing camera, Droid Scan may open the front facing camera, but this is not the intended method for using the app on a tablet. Droid Scan on tablets is intended for users who use another device to capture images, and cloud storage (for example, Picasa, Box OneCloud, Dropbox) to access the images on the tablet.
Droid Scan Pro has these unique, state of the art features:
- Batch processing, including turbo capture and batch convert, so that multi-page documents can be created with just a few taps.
- Document shape recognition, for perfectly shaped, professional-looking scans in standard formats like US Letter, US Legal, A4, A3, etc.
- Support for architectural and engineering paper sizes.
- Ultra high resolution scans that preserve most of the pixels in the original photo after conversion and enhancement.
- Built-in integration with OCR by Drive.
- Compatible with OCR by Evernote and Google Goggles.
- Built-in integration with Box OneCloud.
- Compatible with most cloud storage providers including Box and Dropbox.
Turn your mobile phone into a document scanner that goes where you go. Convert any snapshot into a highly readable JPEG or PDF by fixing geometry, contrast, and color.
Record business cards, white boards, full page documents, and receipts. On-phone conversion: complete confidentiality, no subscription fees.
Multiple resolutions available from low-res, suitable for quick sharing via , to highest fidelity reproductions suitable for OCR and printed copy.
Automatic recognition of document shapes like US Letter, A4, Business card, and more.
Easy creation of multi-page PDF documents and ZIP files using the built-in scan gallery.
Share via Gmail, Box, Dropbox, and many more.
** Scanning sensitive documents? You're safe. See detailed information about privacy: http://goo.gl/7Kg5v
What permissions are used for:
FULL INTERNET ACCESS: Uploading images to a web service; sending anonymous statistics about app use to Google Analytics.
MODIFY/DELETE USB STORAGE CONTENTS MODIFY/DELETE SD CARD CONTENTS: Saving scans on the SD card.
VIEW WI-FI STATE/VIEW NETWORK STATE: Checking for an Internet connection before attempting to upload images to a web service.
in this version : (Updated : Jun 19, 2014)
Google Play Services maintenance release
Download Instructions: Released by chathu_ac