FPse for android
FPse for Android is the fastest and most compatible PSone emulator for handheld devices.(also known as PSX or Playstation 1)
More than 150.000 active users and rated up to 4,5 stars on google play!
FPse support OpenGL which gives outstanding graphics!
Take a look to the Official Documentation to understand requirements and how it works:
Create an ISO image from your favorite games and enjoy playing them on your Android phone.
- High performance
- High compatibility
- High sound quality
- Real-time save states
- Audio track emulation (using .cue files)
- Dynamically loadable Overlay Pads
- Guncon emulation
- Analog Stick emulation
- Compatible with G-Sensor, Touchscreen and Hardware keys
- Supports .img, .iso, .bin, .cue, .nrg , .mdf and .Z disc image formats
- Full Support for IcontrolPAD, BGP100,Zeemote (via Bluez IME)
- OpenGL support via external plugin!
- Fixed freezes in menus
- Fixed mapping key menu
- Updated audio plugins which generate now impressive sound!
- Fixed Kitkat SDcard detection
- Fixed all menus, much more stable and fast
- Fix Cyanogenmod 4.4 crash
- Added Menu called Menu with new List Menu and Change Lang
- Added edit title in context cover menus, press on title.
- Fixed big delay in sound on somes devices
- Fixed Nvidia Shield Update 65 scanning storage bug
- Fixed Video bug and crash in soft mode, (IE Civilisation)
- Fixed External pad support and mapping function.
- Fixed Moga Pro L2 + R2 in HID
- Fixed support of Joystick center! play with PS3 or Xbox 360 pad without root.
Required Android O/S : 2.1+