Find My Phone
Find your lost, stolen, or misplaced phone.
If you lose your phone, just send it a text message and Find My Phone will reply to you with its current address,
and a Google Maps link to your phone's location.
- Text your phone and have it ring at maximum volume (even if volume is off) to locate by ear.
- Find out how much battery is remaining
- Get notified if somebody changes your SIM card
- NEW: Track from the web by having your phone email back it's location
- No ads.
1. Install Find My Phone. Enable GPS in Settings.
2. Text 'findme' to your phone and start tracking it.
3. Text 'ringaloud' to your phone to make it ring continously.
Already lost your phone?
- If you're phone has Android v3.0 or below (most do), you can remotely install Find My Phone from Google Play.
- Find My Phone can automatically turn on GPS for v2.2 and below.
- Don't have another phone to text from?
- Absolutely no ads.
- No registration.
- Just works!
What's in this version : (Updated : Aug 19, 2013)
- Take photos remotely
- Get low battery email notification
- Note: If you have any custom text messaging apps installed, like Go SMS Pro or Handcent, then you may need to configure their settings. Instructions available on website.
Required Android O/S : 2.0+