Requirements: Varies with device
Overview: Minecraft is about placing blocks to build things and going on adventures!
Pocket Edition includes randomly generated worlds, multiplayer over a local Wi-Fi network, and Survival and Creative modes. You can craft and create with your friends anywhere in the world so long as you have hands spare and battery to burn.
Our most recent update added the iconic Creepers. They’re big, green, mean and explody. But it’s just one of many. Since Minecraft — Pocket Edition first appeared, we’re continuing to add loads of new features, including...
- Food! Now you can cook and go hungry
- Swords! Bows! TNT!
- Lots more!
But enough sales talk! Download it already! And have fun!
- Minecarts, rails, and powered rails!
- The view distance has been massively increased. Check the options!
- New textures, colours and block functionality taken directly from the PC version
- New blocks: carpets, more , hay bales, iron bars, and more
- New crops and : beetroot, carrots, potatoes and pumpkins.
- Lots more blocks and items to use in Creative Mode.
- New AI and breeding.
- A new Creative inventory with tabs.
- Improved lighting and fog effects.
This app has NO advertisements
ARM based devices
X86 based devices