Requirements: 2.2 and Up
Overview: The Oxford Handbook of Urology, Second Edition,is developed by MedHand Mobile Libraries.
Improve your performance with relevant, valid material which is accessed quickly and with minimal effort in the palm of your hand.
The Oxford Handbook of Urology, Second edition, covers a wide spectrum of diseases and their treatment in the field of urology and surgical aspects of kidney, bladder, prostate and scrotal disorders.
It aims to give a brief overview of many different urological subjects including urology emergencies, cancers, infections, children's disorders and kidney stone disease.
It is designed so that it can be quickly and efficiently accessed by a range of people involved in patient care, including medical students, nurses, surgical and urology doctors and general practitioners.
• A compact yet comprehensive guide to the field of urology
• Allows a quick resume of the correct approach to diagnosis and management, using bullet pointed information, charts, diagrams, and management pathways
• Features guidelines based on recommendations from internationally recognised organisations incorporating the latest evidence based research
• An excellent revision tool for clinical medical students and surgical trainee's finals
• Every chapter has been revised and updated to reflect the rapidly developing field of urology
• The latest evidence-based guidelines based on recommendations from leading international organisations
Approximately 20% of all surgical operations and a similar percentage of surgical emergencies are urological in nature.
However, often doctors have very limited experience of the many common and varied conditions encountered in this important surgical specialty.
For the doctor or nurse expected to provide the initial assessment and management of a condition with which he or she has had very limited experience, this book provides an invaluable source of information and advice.
This applies not only to SHOs and specialist registrars on urology and surgical rotations, but also to General Practitioners, Accident and Emergency staff and the growing number of urological specialist nurses.
Readership: Aimed primarily at junior doctors and trainees in urology and surgery, the book will also appeal to trainees in accident and emergency medicine; medical students on surgical rotations; consultant urologists; urology nurse practitioners; urology ward and theatre nurses; accident and emergency nurses, and general practitioners.
Authors: John Reynard, Simon Brewster and Suzanne Biers
MedHand Mobile Libraries offers a SUBSCRIPTION FREE application without edition upgrade.
The apps enables you to make notes, search, add bookmarks and review what you previously been reading.
MedHand delivers what you need, trusted knowledge at the point of care!
Offering most trusted and well recognized medical guidelines provided by excellent publishers like Oxford University Press, McGraw-Hill, PDR Network LLC, Wiley and more.
This app has no advertisements