Requirements: 2.2 and up
Overview: This app turns automatically your screen off when you put your phone into your pocket or onto a table and turn the screen on when you take it out or up. No need to touch any button and you are ready to go.
Using your Often phone? Tired of the on-off switching?
This app automatically turns off your screen when you finish put your phone into your pocket or onto a table and turn on the screen when you finish up or take it out. No need to touch any button and you are ready to go.
HOW TO UNINSTALL?
Use the UNINSTALL button in the app.
HOW IT WORKS
It monitors the orientation of the device through the gravity sensor. When your phone is pointing downward by ITS top, below a Certain angle, it's Likely to be out of use. In this situation the proximity sensor is activated to Determine if it is covered. If yes, the screen turns off Because you probably Placed the phone into your pocket or onto a table.
To keep the battery usage low the program turns on the proximity sensor Only When it's really necessary. Moreover, When it turns off your screen and the proximity sensor is covered it puts your phone into deep sleep was to save as much energy as possible.
- Pocket Sensor: Recognizes if your phone is in your pocket.
- Table Sensor: Detects your phone is lying on a table and turns the screen off.
- Turn Screen On by Motion: If the screen is off and it's facing up the device can be woken up by any movements, for example lift up by hand.
- Keep Screen On by Motion: It keeps the screen on by relying on the small movements you are doing by your hand while holding the phone. If small motions are detected while the screen is facing up the feature keeps the screen on Because It can be Suspected That the phone is held and probably you are reading something. If the phone is steady the normal screen timeout will apply to any position you leave your device.
- Tasker, Llama, Local supported by plug-ins.
VERSIONS: FREE Vs. PRO Vs. UNLOCKED by IN-APP PURCHASE (recommended)
In the Pro version there is no limit for 15 minutes turning the screen on and the Table by Motion sensor can be September blackberries precisely. Unlocked version Has everything what Has Pro, plus It has an App Exclude list and Delayed lock them to more advanced options.
It Should be not significant. I experienced about 6 per cent extra consumption on the test device. However it can be much higher Often by using the Turn On Screen by Motion feature. Thus, keep your phone face down if you want to save energy.
On some devices (eg HTC One) the alarm clock is switched off by the app after it had gone off! Please check if it's the case for you. If, yes, use a third party app, for example: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vp.alarmClockPlusDock
Q: The screen not always turns off when i put my phone into my pocket, why?
A: The proximity sensor not always accurate. It can fail Recognizing some materials specially if they are very close to it. If it happens to you Often, you can activate the False Turn-On Protection Feature Which Effectively Reduces the number of accidental wake-ups.
Q: I'm experiencing high battery usage, why?
A: The app Should use about 6 percent extra energy per day if you are not using too much by the Turn On Screen Motion feature, for example keeping your phone face down When It's On a table. Moreover, please, keep in mind That the android en-built battery consumption measurement results can show much higher if it's based on a short period of time.
More FAQs: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2227516
- - - v1.78.5 - -
- Languages: Traditional Chinese, Turkish. Thank you for the translations.
- Keep Screen On by Motion sometimes failed when Any Direction was ticked.
- small fixes
If the app does not work properly after the update, please, try the followings:
- reboot your device
- un-install and re-install the app.
If no luck, contact me for support by sending a feedback from the app.
This app has no advertisements